SDFF Training Programs
N.E.O Youth IT Training PROGRAM
The San Diego Futures Foundation recently received a grant from the Gary and Mary West Foundation to launch a new Training, Certification, and Employment program known as N.E.O. (Network of Emerging Opportunities). The program is intended to provide an opportunity for recent high school graduates or equivalent ages 18 to 24 looking for an alternative to college and have great interest in the IT field. Individuals will receive classroom and online instruction to gain the knowledge and hands-on skills necessary to become a successful IT Technician. Furthermore, these students will prepare for a CompTIA A+ certification and shortly after engage in internships and job placement assistance. Basic program requirements are as follows:
- Ages 18 to 24 years old.
- Must be interested in technology.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent and not attending post secondary education (Community College or a University).
- Must be a San Diego County resident.
- Must complete application and screening process.
- Income requirements: Must be of Low-Income standing and be able to provide documentation of income qualification.
Currently, we have selected our FALL'12 Cohort. We will be accepting applications for the Winter '13* process. Please click the button below and answer each field to the best of your ability. Shortly thereafter you will receive an email detailing the next steps of the application process.
For more information Contact:
619 269-1684 ext. 217
*Classes subject to change so please stay up to date with program information by visiting our website.